Botulinum Toxin Injections
Botulinum toxin is a neurotoxin, widely used in medicine, especially in ophthalmology and neurology. In dermatological cosmetology, neurotoxins help improve different conditions of facial asymmetry and shape, reduce “worry” wrinkles on forehead, “crow feet” around eyes, and neck “rings”.
When injected into problematic areas, botulinum toxin relaxes active muscles, smooths and improves skin surface.
- Treatment is painless and safe.
- Gives long-lasting effect.
- Does not interfere with everyday life.
- Cannot be combined with alcohol consumption.
- First time administered, the effect of medication lasts from 4 to 6 months. Repetitive injections give results that last longer (up to 8 to 12 months).
- In separate cases, for best results, we combine botulinum toxin injections with other aesthetic facial injections.
- For 4 to 6 ours, stay in vertical position (do not lie down).
- Do not massage injection areas.
- One week after treatment, do not use steam bath or sauna, not to expose yourself to direct sunlight, not to sunbathe or otherwise tan.
At our clinic, you will be consulted by a physician who, having evaluated your complaints and expectations, your skin condition will provide you with full information on the best method of treatment in each separate case.