To correct and prevent the effect of ageing on our skin, 50 years scientists developed a technique, called mesotherapy which today is widely used in all spheres of medicine, foremost in aesthetic medicine and dermatology.
Mesotherapy (from Greek mesos, "middle", in this case meaning a middle embryo layer which forms connective tissue, and „therapy“ from Greek therapeia, "to treat medically") is a medical treatment method when different biologically active solutions or their mixtures are injected into problematic areas by way of micro-injections. Sometimes those mixtures are made of 2 to 3 and more medications, including cell activators, vitamin complexes, blood and lymph circulation stimulants, lypolitics, and melanin regulators.
Mesotherapy sometimes uses small amounts of natural bodily hyaluronic acid which is injected by thin needles into deeper layers of skin. It attracts water molecules while improving skin blood circulation, lymph drainage, activates the production of collagen and elastic fiber.
By mesotherapy, we provide the following treatment of problematic aesthetic conditions:
- Reduce wrinkles of different depth and size.
- Treat slack skin with no elasticity.
- Prevent skin ageing.
- Treat cellulite and improve bodily shape.
- Improve weak, dull hair.
- “Melt” unwanted fat on face, neck, and chest.
- Strengthen the tone of blood vessel walls.
- Treat post-acne scars.
- Mesotherapy is a fast treatment (under 30 minutes) performed in ambulatory conditions and does not interfere with everyday activities.
- Gives obvious results.
- Gives minimal discomfort and invasion, performed under local anesthesia.
Results depend on the problem in question, occur within 1 to 2 weeks, and lasts one year; in some cases even longer.
2 weeks after treatment:
- Do not use tanning salons.
- Preferably do not go to steam bath.
- Avoid physiotherapy.
At our clinic, you will be consulted by a physician who, having evaluated your complaints and expectations, your general health condition and life style will provide you with full information on the best method of mesotherapy.