Hair Removal with Sugar Paste
Depilation with sugar paste is a safe, mild, effective and less painful method of hair removal that does not irritate your skin and can be used on most sensitive skin of all ages. For depilation, we use “Alexandria Body Sugaring” paste, made from natural ingredients with no side effects.
Sugar paste can be used on any part of your body:
- It can remove even the shortest hair (1.6 mm).
- The method is least traumatizing for the hair bulbs, resulting in the regrowth of finer hair after each treatment.
- Prevents hair breakage and ingrowth (unlike in waxing, when wax dries on the hair, causing it to brake on the skin level).
- Sugar paste does not cause allergies, as it is made from natural ingredients; does not form camedones (clogs).
- Sugar paste is applied on skin room temperature, therefore is safe on varicose legs and dry eczema skin.
- No threat of hyperpigmentation, burns or scars, unlike in waxing, where wax reaches very high temperatures.
- Sugar paste can be applied repetitively on stubborn or coarse hair.
- Sugar paste can be easily washed with water.
Even after the first session hair regrows thinner, less dense, the skin condition improves and it becomes silky smooth.
Skin care after treatment:
- Moisturize your skin after depilation. Choose special products ingredients that slow down the growth of unwanted hair. Special creams and lotions may reduce skin rash and redness
- At least two hours do not wash the treated area and do not take bath.
- A few days do not take hot bath tub, do not go to steam bath or sauna, especially if your skin is sensitive.
- A couple of days protect your skin from the sun.
- Do not apply creams with retinoid on the treated area.
- A day after armpit depilation, do not use deodorant and antiperspirants.