Hair Removal by Laser
Hair removal by intense pulsed light (IPL)
IPL is an intensive, concentrated fiber of broad-spectrum light pulse emitting energy which is absorbed by hair pigment. The high thermal energy destroys the hair bulb and prevents its regrowth.
IPL can be applied to remove hair from any part of the body, including upper lip, chin, armpits, arms, back, bikini area, and legs.
- A safe and reliable method.
- Less painful compared with hair removal by waxing or electrolysis.
- Particularly useful for ingrown hair.
- Compatible with everyday activities.
The number of sessions and their effectiveness depend on the type of skin, quantity and density of hair and other individual bodily characteristics, such as hormonal balance, metabolism, administered medications, and other).
After the treatment:
Right afterwards, you will be able to carry on with your everyday activities, however, for 1-2 days try to follow a certain regime:
- Do not use steam bath or sauna.
- Do not go to tanning salons and do not expose yourself to UV rays.
- Do not undergo cosmetological treatment.
- Do not use any cosmetic products without your doctor’s advice.
Only during the consultation, our physician will provide you with full information and decide on the best treatment based on your complaints, the results of tests, and the evaluation of your skin condition, the color and density of your hair.