Laser Removal of Blood Vessels
In our clinic, dilated capillaries are treated by laser or IPL.
During treatment, laser or IPL energy is absorbed by hemoglobin which exists in blood vessels. The walls of capillaries are glued together and disappear.
In our clinic, we remove:
- Inborn or acquired hemangiomas.
- Various vascular lesions (solitary dilated blood vessels or vascular webs on the face, legs or other body parts).
- Round prominent red growths, the so-called “cherry” angiomas.
- Facial rosacea and erythema.
- It is a safe and effective method.
- The procedure is fast and minimally painful.
- Treatment does not interfere with everyday activities.
- Usually one session is sufficient.
- Best long-lasting effect is achieved by combining laser and IPL.
After the treatment:
- For 1 to 2 weeks, do not go to sauna or steam bath.
- Do not use tanning salons, do not expose to UV impact.
- Use UV protection products.
- For 1 to 2 weeks refrain from intensive physical activities, do not consume alcohol.
- In winter time, use protection against cold.
At our clinic, you will be consulted by a physician who, having evaluated your complaints, examination results, your skin condition, vascular lesions and medical history, will provide you with full information on the best method of treatment in each separate case.