Certain skin cells are affected by optical fiber of different wavelengths emitted by intensive pulsed light. The production of collagen is activated therefore your skin becomes more firm, fine lines are reduced, pigmented spots and dilated blood vessels disappear.
Photo rejuvenation can be applied on any type of skin.
- The method is safe and effective.
- It does not disrupt everyday activities.
- The procedure is fast and almost painless.
To achieve better results, we suggest 3 to 5 sessions with the intervals of 1 month.
- For 1 to 2 days, do not use steam bath or sauna.
- Avoid direct UV rays, no tanning.
- For everyday skin care, use cosmetic products according to your skin type.
At our clinic, you will be consulted by a physician who, having evaluated your complaints and expectations, examination results, and your skin condition will provide you with full information on the most suitable method of treatment, whether you will need photo rejuvenation alone, or it will be a combined treatment with hyaluronic acid, mesotherapy and botulinum toxin injections.