Laser Removal of Skin Growths
In our clinic we use the most advanced laser technologies to remove various skin formations, such as:
- Moles on face and other body parts.
- Contagious mollusca.
- The method is safe and effective.
- Almost painless.
- Does not damage surrounding skin.
Usually, a single treatment gives sufficient results.
At the consultation prior to the procedure, our physicians will recommend to examine your pigmented growths by the most advanced non-invasive screening, called sciascopy.
Sciascopy is a digital skin screening. Today, it is the most perfect method for surveying pigmented formations. It allows to detect most dangerous skin alterations, including melanomas, basal-cell carcinoma, dysplastic moles) in the earliest stages of the progress.
After the treatment:
- For 1 to 2 days, do not use steam bath or sauna.
- Avoid direct UV rays, no tanning.
- Take medications prescribed by your physician.
At our clinic, you will be consulted by a physician who, having evaluated your complaints and expectations, examination results, your skin condition and pigmented formations will provide you with full information on the best method of treatment in each separate case.